I was tempted to call this one "Appointment called on account of baby" but I didn't want to get anyone excited - it wasn't my baby. My midwife appointment has been moved from tonight to tomorrow night because someone else had a baby today and the midwife was doing post-partum care. That's fine - it was one of the two women ahead of me in line, so I'm glad we won't be going at the same time! I wonder if it was the one who was due on the 11th (9 days overdue) or the 17th (3 days overdue). I guess I can find out tomorrow!
Today at work I received a card and a collection from the department faculty! It was so generous and it really meant a lot to see how valued my work has been - several people wanted reassurance that I would be returning. (I will be! Hopefully the temp won't be TOO good and make me unnecessary.) A big thank-you to the organizer of said card and collection - she reads this blog.
More after tomorrow's appointment!
No comments:
Post a Comment