Thirty weeks today! And another midwife appointment this morning. To be honest, I'm far too tired to write anything right now, but wanted to let you know that things are still going well. Fish has rotated 180 degrees since the midwife appointment two weeks ago, and is still head down but now has his or her feet against my right side. I suspected something had changed due to the kick patterns. I've also gotten more instruction on Permitted and Not Permitted foods, and gotten arnica gel which will (apparently) ease some of the really bad round ligament pains that I have been getting on my right side lately. On Saturday it hurt for about ten hours straight starting around 10:30 in the morning, and while it did go away eventually, by Sunday night it was back with a vengeance. I'm hoping it doesn't happen at work too often - they might notice if I can't stand up straight all of a sudden....
It's late, and I have work tomorrow...so goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment