Thursday, February 9, 2012

Selective Exertion

*Accidentally drops a peanut under her desk at work.*

*Looks at peanut, on floor under desk, about three feet away, next to the computer tower.*


Yeah.

That's gonna stay there.

5 comments:

  1. I know that feeling all too well! Though I admit I might have kicked a "peanut" or two further under the desk in a poorly veiled attempt to hide it! I highly recommend some slip on shoes if you don't have them already...tying your shoes is the next thing out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately my Soft Star Shoes are slip on if I tie them loosely enough, and they don't fall off. I've been very lucky in the footwear department, as I had already switched to flat, soft soled flexible shoes at the start of 2011 and am well used to them. No foot pain at all...yet, anyway!

    Glad to see you 'up and about' on the internet; loved your pics on FB! Drop me an email when you feel up to it, I'd love to hear all about how things went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do! I'm terribly behind in emails, seems like I might get a half of one off each day, baby has thrown a whole new twist into life! I'll write soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you kick the peanut so it's under someone else's desk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, no; my desk faces a solid-bottomed counter, and the other desks are behind me. But if it bothers me enough I can kick it further underneath and retrieve it in the summer.

    ReplyDelete