
I thought I felt something while watching a movie, but only when I concentrated on it. But I figured it could be gas. Then later on, after Martin was home, I thought I felt something again so I pulled out the doppler to see if I could hear any kicks at the same time that I felt the sensation. And I did!
Wispy wiggles. (rolly-poly fish heads...where the heck is that from?)
ReplyDeleteNo idea, but I learned it in the late 80's..."Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads; fish heads, fish heads, eat them up - yum!"
ReplyDeleteIt was a song in the 80s....but I can't remember who did it now. I used to sing it to the elder Izzlets, lol. Seems kind of gruesome now.
ReplyDeleteI always thought that when the baby first started to move, it was like a fluttering bird or butterfly. No matter how many times I went through it, I always loved that feeling :)