Yes folks, today is Day 100 of this pregnancy! Out of a presumed total of 280, I am 35.7% of the way there.
We've started notifying family, with a letter to my grandma and an email to Martin's parents both sent today. I'd like to make the blog public soon, and before we do that I want to come up with a better address than "martin-babyblog.blogspot.com". The blogspot.com part has to stay but the rest can be anything we like as long as it hasn't been taken already. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I'm thrilled things are well! I was just at my regular obgyn yearly today, and all the electronic beepy console things made me quite nostalgic.
ReplyDeleteOnly downside, the NP/midwife who's seen me for office visits from my first kid on (that's 25+ years!) is now retiring, so I have to switch to someone else. Bummer.
WOO HOO!!!! 100 days! Too awesome! :) Gosh...I'd have to think about a name...unfortunately I'm not terribly creative :/
ReplyDeleteDid you get any response from family yet? I'll bet they're thrilled!
My grandma had not received the letter yet as of Thursday evening, and if she's received it now she hasn't called me yet. Martin's parents are pleased. His mom has decided not to tell the rest of the family until we reach six months, just in case. I've told her it won't make much difference (we've passed the genetic error phase, and now our chances of something random going wrong are pretty much the same every day) and she can tell whenever she likes.
ReplyDelete