Thursday, March 13, 2014

A series of belated updates

It's been in the back of my mind for weeks now that I haven't really been updating this blog. Why? I don't really know. Partly because I know we have next to no readers (Hi T!), which is mostly my fault since I don't advertise this blog much. (It can be a downer in sections.) Partly because I have a wonderful toddler at home who is keeping me from doing any blogging from home. Given a choice between blogging and watching Fluffy Gardens with him? I'll choose the cuddle any day of the week.

I don't want this baby to suffer from Second Child Syndrome, though - the feeling that your parents did it all with the first one so they don't try as hard with you - and I have found the blog to be a good reference from the first time around, so I will try to make weekly posts from now on.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for updates! And a comment...proof you have readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's three then! One of my aunts emailed to say she also reads. :)

    ReplyDelete