Everything looks good!
I love the multi-exclamation-point enthusiasm of the technician. You should be able to click on the picture for a bigger version.
We saw the heartbeat, which was measured at 126 beats per minute, well in the normal range. The embryo measures about 4 millimeters - it's the little grey thing on the top left of the black jellybean.
I've got a followup appointment in four weeks, but I have also secured a referral to the same maternal-fetal medicine clinic I went to with Edward's pregnancy. Partly due to my history but also partly due to my *ahem* Advanced Maternal Age. Yes, because my 35th birthday is about six weeks ahead of my due date, I am considered a higher risk! I find it funny - it's not like a switch flips inside your uterus on your birthday, after all - but if it gets insurance to agree to more monitoring I'm all for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment