Thursday, September 5, 2013

And So It Starts: #4

(Note: This post was originally made in September 2013 but elsewhere.  I tried to start a new blog for a new pregnancy.  That pregnancy failed at seven and a half weeks.  We ended up not using that blog again, but I don't want to pretend the post never existed, so I am retroactively moving it here and slotting it into the right chronological placement.)

A new blog! There's only one thing that could mean - we are actively trying to have a baby, and actually getting somewhere.

I am pleased to formally announce (to the zero viewers that we currently have) the existence of a pregnancy scheduled to complete in May 2014.

Now, if you haven't read one of our blogs before, this is not going to be your typical happy-go-lucky, sunshine-and-daisies, break-out-the-baby-clothes pregnancy blog. We have a history of loss as described in our first blog. We also have a history of...I guess it would be win?...in the form of our toddler, Edward. We are very hopeful that this blog will end as a win, but we are also aware that that is not always the case.

So. Enough explanation. On with the ups and downs of pregnancy, the hopes and fears, the nerves and smiles, and possibly, in another few weeks, the nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment