Monday, September 19, 2011

More Than Before

Thirteen weeks today! By most calendars this is the start of the second trimester. However, being a stickler for details, I am considering 13 weeks and 2 days the start of the second trimester, as pregnancy is 280 days long, and 1/3 of that is 93.33 days, and thirteen weeks is 91 days.

Today does, however, mark the Longest Period Of Time That I Have Ever Carried A Baby. And every day from now on will also be a new LPOTTIHECAB, but I won't notify you of all of them.

We doppled again last night. I am limiting myself to twice a week as a good balance between peace of mind and unnecessary opportunities for non-heartbeat-locating-panic. But I seem to have a knack for it as I found it within a minute. About 160 BPM by my manual-timing estimate. And mine was about 70-80ish, so it was easy to tell them apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment